How to Apply
We provide the opportunity for applicants to build a personal profile and apply on-line, which will make applying for future positions within the Village of Huntley much easier. Applications and resumes are accepted for current open positions.
FIND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Click on the Find Job Opportunities button to view current openings
- Select the position you are interested in
- First time users will be required to create an account with a user id and password. After your account is established you will be directed to complete the application
- If you have previously applied for a position with the Village of Huntley or an institution that uses the Governmentjobs.com website, you may sign in with your existing user id/password
- Complete each screen in the application wizard
- Click on Accept and Submit upon completion
It is important that you furnish all requested information on the application. Incomplete applications may be rejected. Your application can be saved and used to apply for other job openings in the future.
Check your email often for application updates or invitations to interview. To prevent our emails from going to your spam or junk folders, please make sure to add email@example.com to your contacts or add us to your safe sender list.
Note: If this is the first time you are applying for a job online at the Village of Huntley through our new system, you can visit the Government Jobs Online Employment Application Guide. The guides describe in detail how to apply for jobs using the Government Jobs website.The Village of Huntley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, religious affiliation, marital status, military status, order of protection status, arrest record, or any other legally protected status.
The Village of Huntley adheres to the following:
1. Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
2. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
3. Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)