The Huntley Cemetery was established in 1861 and is the resting place of the Village of Huntley's founding father, Thomas Stillwell Huntley (1807 - 1894) as well as many other early leaders of the Village of Huntley. Many service men and women who served our Country are also buried throughout the Cemetery.
In 2012 a Columbarium was added to the Cemetery to provide a second option for a resting place in addition to the traditional interment burial. The Cemetery, owned and operated by the Village, is located at 11500 Dean Street (east side) and 11503 Dean Street (west side). It encompasses just over seven acres of property.
For information regarding the Huntley Cemetery please contact Rita McMahon, Village Clerk at 847-515-5261 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional contact information please click on the links below for specific information regarding plot sales, cemetery rules and regulations and maintenance information.
The St. Mary Catholic Cemetery is immediately south of the Huntley Cemetery on the east side of Dean Street. For information regarding the St. Mary Cemetery please call St. Mary Church at 847-669-3137.