Fall Curbside Branch Pickup
FALL CURBSIDE TREE BRANCH PICKUP
The semi-annual curbside tree branch pickup for Village of Huntley residents is scheduled to be completed by the Public Works and Engineering Department as follows:Homes N. of Kreutzer Rd: Week of Sept. 18
Homes in Sun City: Week of Sept. 25
Important notes to follow:
- Branches must be placed on the parkway the Sunday before collection begins in each area.
- Please stack branches along the curb line so that the trunks (larger end of branch) are all facing the same direction, either towards the roadway or with traffic.
- Branch collection crews will make only one pass in each neighborhood.
- Branches put out after crews have passed will not be collected.
- Crews will not go on private property to pick up the branches.
Residents that miss the curbside pickup can make arrangements with their waste hauler or landscaping service.
A one-time only drop off is scheduled for Saturday, September 30, at the Public Works facility (located on Donald Drive) from 8am-12pm.
Questions? Contact the Public Works and Engineering Department at 847-515-5222