Vacation House Watch
Requirements and Limitations
- There is a 30-day maximum on all House Watches. House Watches are for short-term periods of vacancy such as a vacation.
- Requests may only be made by the homeowner or current resident and must be done on-line through the secured Frontline portal or in person. House Watches will not be taken over the phone.
- If your plans change and you will be returning sooner, please call the Huntley Police Department as soon as possible.
- There is no need to notify the Police Department if you are returning when scheduled.
- If you are going to be gone for a period longer than 30 days, please contact the Sergeant assigned to your area. Instead of a House Watch, the area Sergeant will obtain your emergency contact information in case an emergency is brought to the Police Department’s attention.