There are fees that must be paid during the permit process:
- $25.00 application fee, and
- $50.00 fingerprint fee, per applicant.
- Applications will only be accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Permits are good for ten soliciting days and are not renewable.
- Applicants will be contacted once the application is approved. Applicants should allow 3-6 weeks for the approval process.
- You must pick up your permit at the Police Department prior to soliciting and you must carry your permit with you.
- Upon completion of your solicitation, you must return the permit to the Police Department.
- Solicitors are not to enter the property of any premise in the Village that states, “NO SOLICITORS INVITED.”
- No person shall engage in solicitation prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. of any day. No person shall engage in solicitation at any time on a Sunday or on a national holiday.
Solicitor Permit Application